The following position is open in the Highland Health Providers/Physicians for Women office:
Full-time Medical Assistant/Receptionist
- Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Responsible for appointment scheduling and chart management.
- Assists patients, as needed, with walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for exams.
- Relays instructions and test results to patients/families.
- Fulfills clerical responsibilities as assigned.
- Fulfills environmental responsibilities as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service setting.