Hours: 80 hours per pay
Office Lead - MA/LPN for Physicians for Women Office
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of office site to ensure operational, clinical, and customer service excellence.
- Coordinates daily office operations, including employee work activities and schedules. Actively promotes office teamwork for maximum efficiency.
- Serves as first contact for office issues for physicians, administration, staff, and patients.
- Demonstrates effective leadership for day-to-day office operations.
- Demonstrates organizational skills in clinical and office knowledge to make provider’s day more efficient through efficient and effective use of all employees and patient scheduling practices.
- Publishes office assignment schedule for maximum provider efficiency within budget for office
- Works collaboratively to maintain office requirements/regulations.
- Proactively works with providers and staff to make certain goals are met and exceeded as pertains to current Stage of Meaningful Use.
- Demonstrates knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA, and Workplace Violence process
- Working Lead position, performing all duties as outlined in base job description of LPN, MA or Front Desk Receptionist.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED. Graduate of accredited school in healthcare. Certification in Medical Assisting or Licensed Practical Nurse required. Minimum 3 (three) years of physician office experience. 4 (four) years of physician office experience, experience with Allscripts EMR preferred.