Hours: 72 hours per pay
The following position is open in the Highland Health Providers/Physicians for Women office reporting to Traci Coonrod:
- Greets patients and other customers in a polite, prompt, helpful manner. Provides any necessary instructions/directions. Informs physician or office staff of patient or customer’s arrival.
- Answers phone in a pleasant manner and deals with customers needs expeditiously. Takes and delivers telephone messages as necessary.
- Reviews patient schedule and makes daily patient appointment reminder telephone calls as necessary.
- Schedules patient referrals to specialists for diagnostic testing or evaluation.
- Fulfills clerical/environmental responsibilities as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service setting.