Hours: 80 hrs/ pay period
Hours: 80 hours per pay
Responsible for day-to-day operations of office site to ensure operational, clinical, and customer service excellence.
Coordinates daily office operations, including employee work activities and schedules. Actively promotes office teamwork for maximum efficiency.
Serves as first contact for office issues for physicians, administration, staff, and patients.
Demonstrates effective leadership for day-to-day office operations.
Demonstrates organizational skills in clinical and office knowledge to make provider’s day more efficient through efficient and effective use of all employees and patient scheduling practices.
Publishes office assignment schedule for maximum provider efficiency within budget for office.
Works collaboratively to maintain office requirements/regulations.
Proactively works with providers and staff to make certain goals are met and exceeded as pertains to current Stage of Meaningful Use.
Demonstrates knowledge of OSHA, HIPAA, and Workplace Violence process.
Working Lead position, performing all duties as outlined in base job description.
Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED. Graduate of accredited school in healthcare. Minimum 3 (three) years of physician office experience. Experience with Allscripts EMR preferred.
Why join the HHP team?
Highland Health Providers is a Federally Qualified Health Center which was formed in 2014. Now serving our community with 6 locations in Hillsboro, Greenfield, and Lynchburg, Highland Health Providers is committed to provide quality medical care to the medically underserved individuals from Highland County and surrounding areas. Highland Health Providers provides child wellness, adult wellness, obstetrics and gynecology care.
Our Office Locations Include:
- Greenfield Medical Services
- Highland Family Healthcare
- Highland Family Medicine
- Lynchburg Medical Center
- Physicians for Women
- Rocky Fork Medical Center
The mission of Highland Health Providers is to serve the community by providing accessible, efficient, quality healthcare in an atmosphere of safety, compassion, and excellence.
At HHP we are always focused on doing what is best for those we serve and committed to providing a safe, effective, and efficient environment which promotes healing and growth.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-term Disability
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Option
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
Hours: 72 Hours per pay period
Full-Time Care Coordinator position is open in Highland Health Providers Administration.
· Talks and listens to patients who are suffering setbacks in medical care due to psychological or behavioral issues.
· Assist patients in resolving social determinants of health problems.
· Assesses patient needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including interviews and direct observation of behavior.
· Uses appropriate techniques for the evaluation and treatment of patients in medical examination environments.
· Provides telephonic outreach and in-person consultation to members identified as high risk
· Assist in identifying gapes in care utilizing electronic health record and other software programs.
· Collaborate with healthcare team to optimize patient adherence to medical plan of care.
· Proactively outreach to members newly diagnosed with a targeted chronic condition.
· Educates patient and family members about preventative screenings while identifying barriers to care.
· Provides reports and utilization management documents to other providers and agencies involved in patient’s care.
· Participates in health staff meetings and other quality improvement meetings as needed.
· Professionally follow through and complete the objectives of the grant comply with all grant requirements and all other duties as assigned.
Associate Degree from accredited Licensed Practical Nurse Program. Nursing Degree from accredited Program of Nursing, Social Work or related Health and Human services program. Licensed in the State of Ohio as a Nurse or Clinical Social Worker.